WATCH: Georgetown KY- Elkhorn Creek, Bourbon Blending and Local Feeding
Visit LIQUID STORIES for more!
- KETKY: Tues, April 2 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, April 19 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tues, May 21 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, June 7 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tues, March 26 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, April 12 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tues, May 14 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, May 31 at 4:30 PM ET
Party Barges, River Races, Country Boys & Very Old Wine EMMY NOMINATED!
- KETKY: Fri, March 15 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tues, April 16 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tues, March 19 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, April 5 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tues, May 7 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, May 24 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, March 22 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tues, April 23 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, May 10 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, March 29 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 30 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Friday, May 17 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, March 8 at 4:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tues, April 9 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Fri, April 26 at 4:30 PM ET
A travel adventure show about Kentucky’s Rivers, Lakes, Streams, Spirits, Brews & Wines.
Kentucky has over 90,000 miles of lakes rivers and streams and features an endless amount of water front acreage. It’s also quite famous for some of the world’s best known distilleries. This Emmy nominated series will explore the secrets and histories of our intricate waterways in a recreational context with sidebars (excuse the pun) to the state’s distilleries, breweries and wineries. The Downstream television show will be an educational travel series with a POV perspective, somewhat scripted, somewhat un-scripted, reality based adventures.
Meet our TV HOSTS
Host of the “Water” portion, Carrie L. Stambaugh is a journalist and editor based in Eastern Kentucky. An avid hiker and paddler, she shares her adventures exploring the woods and waters of North America and Europe through her writing and photographs. Carrie recently completed a fully revised update of “Hiking Kentucky: A Guide to Kentucky’s Greatest Hiking Adventures (Third Edition)”, which was released in 2016. Carrie is working on her next book, “Paddling Kentucky.” The 40-destination guidebook explores the best of the Commonwealth’s rivers, lakes and streams. It is due out in 2017.
Host of the “Spirits” portion, six-time Emmy-nominated producer Kyle Lake,
also an avid outdoor explorer, has completed a two part series on Nonprofits & Rivers (2014) as well as a short documentary on the Licking River (2015). Now independently producing three educational television series for KET, one of his shows airs almost every day on any number of stations throughout the commonwealth. He has visited all but one of the 7 continents and all but one of the 50 United States but enjoys coming home to Kentucky the most. While managing a local vineyard Kyle learned the art of grape growing and fermenting, but enjoys the quicker payoff of crafting crazy home brew beers.
Let’s GO DOWNSTREAM!