SNEAK PEAK of Bardstown, The Beech Fork & The Kentucky Bourbon Festival:
Visit LIQUID STORIES for more!
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 1 at 1:30 PM ET
- KET: Sunday, June 3 at 2:00 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, June 5 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, June 12 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, June 19 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 24 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 31 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 8 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, June 26 at 1:30 PM ET
- KET: Sunday, May 13 at 2:00 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 29 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 17 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 15 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 3 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 22 at 1:30 PM ET
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 10 at 1:30 PM ET
- …also WATCH for it WEEKLY on MetroTV in Louisville, & Paducah TV2.
A NEW travel adventure show about Kentucky’s Rivers, Lakes, Streams, Spirits, Brews & Wines.
Kentucky has over 90,000 miles of lakes rivers and streams and features an endless amount of water front acreage. It’s also quite famous for some of the world’s best known distilleries. This show will explore the secrets and histories of our intricate waterways in a recreational context with sidebars (excuse the pun) to the state’s distilleries, breweries and wineries. The Downstream television show will be an educational travel series with a POV perspective, somewhat scripted, somewhat un-scripted, reality based adventures.
Meet our TV HOSTS
Host of the “Water” portion, Carrie L. Stambaugh is a journalist and editor based in Eastern Kentucky. An avid hiker and paddler, she shares her adventures exploring the woods and waters of North America and Europe through her writing and photographs. Carrie recently completed a fully revised update of “Hiking Kentucky: A Guide to Kentucky’s Greatest Hiking Adventures (Third Edition)”, which was released in 2016. Carrie is working on her next book, “Paddling Kentucky.” The 40-destination guidebook explores the best of the Commonwealth’s rivers, lakes and streams. It is due out in 2017.
Host of the “Spirits” portion, four-time Emmy-nominated producer Kyle Lake,
also an avid outdoor explorer, has completed a two part series on Nonprofits & Rivers (2014) as well as a short documentary on the Licking River (2015). Now independently producing three educational television series for KET, one of his shows airs almost every day on any number of stations throughout the commonwealth. He has visited all but one of the 7 continents and all but one of the 50 United States but enjoys coming home to Kentucky the most. While managing a local vineyard Kyle learned the art of grape growing and fermenting, but enjoys the quicker payoff of crafting crazy home brew beers.
Let’s GO DOWNSTREAM!